Homenet Laos is being organized through the help of Environment Conservation and Community Development Association (ECCDA). Before that, it was the NonProfit Association of Lao Development (NALD) which served as the focal point for Homenet Laos, being a nonprofit organization registered in June 2004 under the Lao Union of Science and Engineering Association (LUSEA). NALD was established in 2004 and has worked with more than 600 groups of homebased workers in seven provinces of Lao PDR in the areas of community development, skills development, income generation and establishment of savings groups to have revolving funds for economically sustainable livelihood activities to help disadvantaged women and communities.
Homenet Laos News 2021
- Homenet Laos ECCDA AND IWAA
- Promoting Social Protection for Informal Workers
- HOMENET LAOS: Counting 5-year social protection advocacy achievements
Homenet Laos News 2020
- COVID-19’s impact on the homebased workers in 6 member countries of HomeNet Southeast Asia: Cambodia, Indonesia, Laos, Philippines, Thailand and Vietnam, as of the end of March 2020
- HOMENET LAOS; IMPROVING ACCESS TO SOCIAL SECURITY
Follow Homenet Laos
Get new content delivered directly to your inbox.